« Home | The weather is trying to fool me! Yesterday it wa... » | I hereby submit further proof that Adam and 7 am g... » | I had a dream this morning after I went back to be... » | I think maybe I'm become an unwilling contestant o... » | For the last couple days, my body seems to have de... » | By now I really should know better than to ever le... » | I went over to Bobby's last night for dinner. Sus... » | So I got up nice and early today, took a shower, a... » | Since we've been busy converting all of our workst... » | If it wasn't for the ludicrous foul situation that... »



It's days like today that remind me of a little song Mr. Rogers used to sing: "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood." Except it's not, liar! *gestures wildly with index finger in the direction of PBS* It's cold and windy and the snow is coming down like rain in monsoon season. I'm not sure I would call this a blizzard just yet, though the roads are a mess already and my car was blanketed in snow again by the time I walked from it to the front door to my building. The snow is very wet, which is much worse than when it's dry because it gets stuck to you and your clothes and melts at the slightest heat making you and your clothes soaked no matter how hard you try to keep it brushed off. *sigh* I knew there was a reason I didn't want to get out of my nice warm bed today even before I looked out the window. It's definitely still winter and yesterday was, in fact, just a trick after all. Kind of like Mr. Rogers himself, who was (as several barely-credible rumors would have you believe) a retired Marine turned Navy Seal.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker