« Home | By now I really should know better than to ever le... » | I went over to Bobby's last night for dinner. Sus... » | So I got up nice and early today, took a shower, a... » | Since we've been busy converting all of our workst... » | If it wasn't for the ludicrous foul situation that... » | Being at work for 11.5 hours today wasn't as much ... » | Looks like the snow started finally. Lots and lot... » | Stupid Oscars... Now there's no Simpsons on tonig... » | Emily and I have been together for 18 months today... » | From SLC Punk!, words to live by:Mike - Hey Mark! ... »



For the last couple days, my body seems to have decided it's fun to wake me up at 7 am just like it used to do at 10, like clockwork. My clockwork is either broken or running 3 hours fast. Stupid body.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker