« Home | Stupid Oscars... Now there's no Simpsons on tonig... » | Emily and I have been together for 18 months today... » | From SLC Punk!, words to live by:Mike - Hey Mark! ... » | Since I fell asleep on the couch this afternoon I ... » | Looks like I was wrong about my car being okay. M... » | Also, hooray for payday! =) » | Happy French Fry Friday! I wish I lived in Tri-ci... » | Eating pure pepper concentrate? Bad idea. Tasty,... » | I almost died today coming back from Lockheed; but... » | Looks like some more snow is on the way. We're su... »



Looks like the snow started finally. Lots and lots of tiny little flakes that don't seem to be amounting to much yet. The radar images pretty much indicated that it's going to snow/sleet on and off for the next 24 hours, so that should make for some mighty crappy conditions outside. Goody.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker