« Home | From SLC Punk!, words to live by:Mike - Hey Mark! ... » | Since I fell asleep on the couch this afternoon I ... » | Looks like I was wrong about my car being okay. M... » | Also, hooray for payday! =) » | Happy French Fry Friday! I wish I lived in Tri-ci... » | Eating pure pepper concentrate? Bad idea. Tasty,... » | I almost died today coming back from Lockheed; but... » | Looks like some more snow is on the way. We're su... » | Well, we just lost at home to Duke as prediucted. ... » | I dunno, you tell me what the difference is: »



Emily and I have been together for 18 months today. I'm not sure what else to say about that. It's kind of scary actually. 18 months? Wow. I've never been with anyone that long. I've dated Emily longer than I've lived in several places (Indonesia, the Tavenner's, Fitten, Woddies, Park@Vinings, Tommy's basement, my current apartment - all less than a year each). I think it's an awesome feeling when you really get down to it. To have someone be such a consistent part of your life throughout so many other changes and to offer you her whole heart is just amazing. I love you Emily.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker