« Home | Also, hooray for payday! =) » | Happy French Fry Friday! I wish I lived in Tri-ci... » | Eating pure pepper concentrate? Bad idea. Tasty,... » | I almost died today coming back from Lockheed; but... » | Looks like some more snow is on the way. We're su... » | Well, we just lost at home to Duke as prediucted. ... » | I dunno, you tell me what the difference is: » | I love Saab's new "Maintain Your Identity" commerc... » | F$U is really on a 7-game losing streak? Huh... ... » | Mmmm... Chocolate cake for breakfast. Thanks Tod... »



Looks like I was wrong about my car being okay. My left rear tire was completely flat today. Why yes, I did want to spend my Friday evening after a long day of work laying on the cold wet icy snowy ground jacking my car up to put the spare on, thanks for asking. Oh well, having to buy a new (pair/set of) tire(s) is still better than having to buy a new car or a new me. Looks like tomorrow is shot to hell now since I'm sure getting new tires will take all day somehow. Grrr... I still maintain that yesterday was fun despite what I'm going to have to do tomorrow. At least I got my federal and state tax refund this week so I've got plenty of money for new tires. Not really how I wanted to spend it, but whatever.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker