« Home | Mmmm... Chocolate cake for breakfast. Thanks Tod... » | Should I be concerned that I got a call on 2/11/05... » | The bartender who works the lunch shift at Logan's... » | Happy Engineers Week to all my engineer friends! » | The bastards upstairs are vacuuming again at 2 am.... » | My legs still hurt too. A lot. More than yesterd... » | Just got back from my uncle Bobby's. He called a ... » | Tech barely pulled out the win at F$U today, but I... » | Why Ghostbusters is pure genius: "Listen! Do you ... » | 10 am, like frickin' clockwork. Grrr... »



F$U is really on a 7-game losing streak? Huh... They haven't won a game yet in February. I sure am glad we beat them over the weekend (even though we shouldn't have). That would have been almost as bad as being the team to break Duke's ACC football losing streak. Nothing like being the first ACC team to lose to Duke in 3 seasons or whatever. *sigh* GT = consistently mediocre. Tonight we've got Duke at the McTit. I expect to lose (mostly because bad-luck-charm Adam will be watching the game), I just hope we do so with dignity and the margin of defeat is no more than 10 points.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker