« Home | The bartender who works the lunch shift at Logan's... » | Happy Engineers Week to all my engineer friends! » | The bastards upstairs are vacuuming again at 2 am.... » | My legs still hurt too. A lot. More than yesterd... » | Just got back from my uncle Bobby's. He called a ... » | Tech barely pulled out the win at F$U today, but I... » | Why Ghostbusters is pure genius: "Listen! Do you ... » | 10 am, like frickin' clockwork. Grrr... » | My test this morning went pretty well I think. Th... » | Laser tag was fun, it would have been more fun if ... »



Should I be concerned that I got a call on 2/11/05 at 9:28:46am from the Loudoun County Sheriffs Department? I've heard nothing more from them since and they didn't leave a voice mail, so I'm going to assume I have nothing to worry about. And while we're on the subject of weird calls, I get 2 a week from TCIin New York and it's starting to annoy me. Stop calling me, or leave me a message. I'm not going to pick up a number I don't recognize. Idiots.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker