« Home | Just got back from my uncle Bobby's. He called a ... » | Tech barely pulled out the win at F$U today, but I... » | Why Ghostbusters is pure genius: "Listen! Do you ... » | 10 am, like frickin' clockwork. Grrr... » | My test this morning went pretty well I think. Th... » | Laser tag was fun, it would have been more fun if ... » | Well, so much for my plan (read the last paragraph... » | Adam's Theory of the Day:I like to think of being ... » | I finished the final tale of my Dark Tower books l... » | Emily and me after our tasty tasty dinner: »



My legs still hurt too. A lot. More than yesterday I think. My muscles seem a lot more tense. I've been trying to massage them myself all day and every couple hours do some stretches so they don't get so tight. But oh my god I totally fell on the stairs coming home. Going down on the way out was really hard, but at least gravity is on your side. Coming back up my entire leg would just start shaking when I tried to use it to boost myself up to the next step. I'm sure the cold wasn't helpign matters any. But yeah, so 4 steps from the top my left leg gave out and I just crumbled right there. Fortunately no one was around to see it because I felt retarded. Even just walking I feel retarded (I imagine I kind of look like a robot). My legs aren't moving quite right because they're in so much pain. I felt better after a hot shower this morning, so I think I might take a bath tonight before bed and see if that helps any. But I was able to use my substantially weaker upper body to pull myself back up and hobble back into my apartment. I hope tomorrow doesn't involve a lot of walking, especially not up and down any stairs, or I'm going to be in a world of trouble. This must be what it's like to be 80 and never quite sure if your legs will support you anymore. I can't wait. At least while I'm young I still have the strength in my arms to push myself back up when I'm sitting or laying down.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker