« Home | Well, so much for my plan (read the last paragraph... » | Adam's Theory of the Day:I like to think of being ... » | I finished the final tale of my Dark Tower books l... » | Emily and me after our tasty tasty dinner: » | Emily's Valentine's Day flowers: » | Does anyone want to go play laser tag on Friday ni... » | Weekend Recap (or How I Spent My Summer Vacation L... » | Well I'm back in Fairfax and back at work. :-/ I... » | Hooray! I think I fixed my blog while Emily was a... » | Today is a good day. I got a paycheck. I earned ... »



Laser tag was fun, it would have been more fun if we could have picked our own teams, but whatever. My lungs aren't cut out for that sort of thing. Neither are my legs; I'm going to be mighty sore in the morning. But we had a good time. Regarding my previous two posts, as I get older, I occasionally find myself acting more like my grandmother than I would like to admit. It often takes me a lot of introspection to realize that, and I'm alwasy mad at myself when I do. I love my grandmother; she's awesome in a lot of ways, but some aspects of her personality drive me up the wall, and I shudder to think that I'm doing some of those same things to other people. Now to hit the showers, put on Snapcase, and then go to bed so I can get up early and head downtown to try to prove that my intelligence is in the 98th percentile of the poulation. For alledgely being so smart (I think I am anyway, maybe I'll change my mind after tomorrow *rimshot*), I wish I were better at keeping my feelings and emotions in check (not shutting them off or ignoring them, just not letting them overwhelm me so much) and not let things get me down so easily. (Un)fortunately, Emily can always easily clear that right up, but since she's not available, bands like Strech Arm Strong (and a monkey with a similar name), Throwdown, Snapcase, Strife, Shutdown, Good Riddance, and H2O will have to suffice.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker