« Home | Hooray! I think I fixed my blog while Emily was a... » | Today is a good day. I got a paycheck. I earned ... » | If you happen to live in the unfortunate locale of... » | Okay, I swapped the left and right div tags, which... » | I'm so excited I can barely sit still. I also had... » | Less than 24 hours! =) » | Well, this is a step in the right direction. But ... » | I want everyone to understand that this is only a ... » | According to tvguide.com, the GT@Clemson basketbal... » | That was by far teh worst "me against the world" n... »



Well I'm back in Fairfax and back at work. :-/ It's not quite the same as being with Emily, but at least her Spring Break is only 32 days away. More updates probably to come later, as well as me finally fixing my links over there so there aren't so many GT's (I'm lazy, I just cut and pasted and haven't changed them yet, okay?). Also, I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it before, but it always seems to be raining when Emily and I have to say goodbye. This morning it wasn't raining per se, but it was about 99% humidity and some nice thick fog, which is close enough to rain. And since we got up at 6:30 to go to the airport, so in about 2 hours I'm going to be jonesing for a nap pretty badly. At least it's sunny and fairly warm here though. Oh well, off to get work done.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker