« Home | I want everyone to understand that this is only a ... » | According to tvguide.com, the GT@Clemson basketbal... » | That was by far teh worst "me against the world" n... » | Countdown to Emily time: just under 4 days! =) » | Yay for just getting home from work! :-\ » | Stupid Go-to-hell-Phil, it's pushing 60 today and ... » | So Craig got the GD job up here, he accepted it on... » | Just got back from having lunch at my grandma's. ... » | Wow, Georgia Tech's new commercial is surprisingly... » | Duke fans are assholes. The four people wearing R... »



Well, this is a step in the right direction. But I screwed something up with my page divisions and I can't figure out how to fix it, so it's just going to have my posts start way down here for now. Mostly I'm still angry that Blogger destroyed my old template somehow so I'm having to make a new one at all.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker