« Home | So Craig got the GD job up here, he accepted it on... » | Just got back from having lunch at my grandma's. ... » | Wow, Georgia Tech's new commercial is surprisingly... » | Duke fans are assholes. The four people wearing R... » | How can monkey butts help autistic people? Find o... » | We're getting a little more snow right now, but it... » | When did February become African American History ... » | I wish I had one of these. How awesome would it b... » | Oh for the love of god... Now they're doing a puf... » | Sammy, I love you buddy, and I'm excited to see yo... »



Stupid Go-to-hell-Phil, it's pushing 60 today and it supposed to be in the 50s all week. Groundhogs are retarded.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker