« Home | Just got back from having lunch at my grandma's. ... » | Wow, Georgia Tech's new commercial is surprisingly... » | Duke fans are assholes. The four people wearing R... » | How can monkey butts help autistic people? Find o... » | We're getting a little more snow right now, but it... » | When did February become African American History ... » | I wish I had one of these. How awesome would it b... » | Oh for the love of god... Now they're doing a puf... » | Sammy, I love you buddy, and I'm excited to see yo... » | Go to hell Phil. In fact, because of my utter dis... »



So Craig got the GD job up here, he accepted it on Friday. So now I'll have someone else in the area that went to GT who might be more willing to watch or participate in sports with me. Hooray! Congrats to Craig!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker