« Home | Countdown to Emily time: just under 4 days! =) » | Yay for just getting home from work! :-\ » | Stupid Go-to-hell-Phil, it's pushing 60 today and ... » | So Craig got the GD job up here, he accepted it on... » | Just got back from having lunch at my grandma's. ... » | Wow, Georgia Tech's new commercial is surprisingly... » | Duke fans are assholes. The four people wearing R... » | How can monkey butts help autistic people? Find o... » | We're getting a little more snow right now, but it... » | When did February become African American History ... »



That was by far teh worst "me against the world" nightmare i've ever had (though unfortunately not the first). More tomorrow maybwe, but for now I'm wide awake anyway and I'm actualyl genuinely afraid to go back to sleep. I need to watch soem tv or somethign for a little while until my body returns to a less heightened state and I am actualyl capable of sleep again.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker