« Home | According to tvguide.com, the GT@Clemson basketbal... » | That was by far teh worst "me against the world" n... » | Countdown to Emily time: just under 4 days! =) » | Yay for just getting home from work! :-\ » | Stupid Go-to-hell-Phil, it's pushing 60 today and ... » | So Craig got the GD job up here, he accepted it on... » | Just got back from having lunch at my grandma's. ... » | Wow, Georgia Tech's new commercial is surprisingly... » | Duke fans are assholes. The four people wearing R... » | How can monkey butts help autistic people? Find o... »



I want everyone to understand that this is only a temporary fix (I hope) to my blog. I'm just not in the mood to come up with a bunch of HTML that I'm happy with tonight. But my posts and comments are available again at least. Hopefully later this week or sometime next week I'll get a better design put together.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker