« Home | If you happen to live in the unfortunate locale of... » | Okay, I swapped the left and right div tags, which... » | I'm so excited I can barely sit still. I also had... » | Less than 24 hours! =) » | Well, this is a step in the right direction. But ... » | I want everyone to understand that this is only a ... » | According to tvguide.com, the GT@Clemson basketbal... » | That was by far teh worst "me against the world" n... » | Countdown to Emily time: just under 4 days! =) » | Yay for just getting home from work! :-\ »



Today is a good day. I got a paycheck. I earned a sizeable chunk of interest on my 401(k) holdings (go Small Cap go!) since my last pay date. All of Emily's Valentine's Day presents really came together last night. And... *drum roll* I get to see Emily in 6.5 hours!! =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker