« Home | I'm so excited I can barely sit still. I also had... » | Less than 24 hours! =) » | Well, this is a step in the right direction. But ... » | I want everyone to understand that this is only a ... » | According to tvguide.com, the GT@Clemson basketbal... » | That was by far teh worst "me against the world" n... » | Countdown to Emily time: just under 4 days! =) » | Yay for just getting home from work! :-\ » | Stupid Go-to-hell-Phil, it's pushing 60 today and ... » | So Craig got the GD job up here, he accepted it on... »



Okay, I swapped the left and right div tags, which seems to have at least swapped which side is up and down. *shrug* It's better than it was. Maybe I'll have some time this weekend to screw with it a little more.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker