« Home | Okay, I swapped the left and right div tags, which... » | I'm so excited I can barely sit still. I also had... » | Less than 24 hours! =) » | Well, this is a step in the right direction. But ... » | I want everyone to understand that this is only a ... » | According to tvguide.com, the GT@Clemson basketbal... » | That was by far teh worst "me against the world" n... » | Countdown to Emily time: just under 4 days! =) » | Yay for just getting home from work! :-\ » | Stupid Go-to-hell-Phil, it's pushing 60 today and ... »



If you happen to live in the unfortunate locale of Flint, MI: Happy White Shirt Day! Also, happy birthday Mr. Edison, and thank you for your myriad inventions. And thank you Simpsons 2005 Fun Calendar for keeping me abrest of all these important dates in history.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker