« Home | Weekend Recap (or How I Spent My Summer Vacation L... » | Well I'm back in Fairfax and back at work. :-/ I... » | Hooray! I think I fixed my blog while Emily was a... » | Today is a good day. I got a paycheck. I earned ... » | If you happen to live in the unfortunate locale of... » | Okay, I swapped the left and right div tags, which... » | I'm so excited I can barely sit still. I also had... » | Less than 24 hours! =) » | Well, this is a step in the right direction. But ... » | I want everyone to understand that this is only a ... »



Does anyone want to go play laser tag on Friday night at 8:30 out near Dulles Expo Center? It's Todd's birthday and we're trying to get some more people to come. It'll be about $20 for 2 half-hour games. We're getting our own private party room and sodas will be provided but I'm told that you can bring other beverages of your choice since it will be a private room. Email me ASAP if you're interested. Todd's a guy from work by the way.
(Edit: I changed the time of this post to move it ahead of my Valentine's Day recap post, so in theory it will get more visibility.)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker