« Home | Why Ghostbusters is pure genius: "Listen! Do you ... » | 10 am, like frickin' clockwork. Grrr... » | My test this morning went pretty well I think. Th... » | Laser tag was fun, it would have been more fun if ... » | Well, so much for my plan (read the last paragraph... » | Adam's Theory of the Day:I like to think of being ... » | I finished the final tale of my Dark Tower books l... » | Emily and me after our tasty tasty dinner: » | Emily's Valentine's Day flowers: » | Does anyone want to go play laser tag on Friday ni... »



Tech barely pulled out the win at F$U today, but I think I'm a bad luck charm for GT basketball. They've lost most of the games I've been able to watch on TV, and they nearly lost today (after sqaundering a 12 point lead) when I was only able to listen to them on the radio. *sigh* Oh well. A win is a win, so I guess I should be happy. But I feel NIT-bound this year. So I'm taking a poll: Which motto do you prefer?
Georgia Tech Athletics - Masters of the Second-half Choke
or the more classic
Georgia Tech Athletics - Excelling at Mediocrity

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker