« Home | Happy Engineers Week to all my engineer friends! » | The bastards upstairs are vacuuming again at 2 am.... » | My legs still hurt too. A lot. More than yesterd... » | Just got back from my uncle Bobby's. He called a ... » | Tech barely pulled out the win at F$U today, but I... » | Why Ghostbusters is pure genius: "Listen! Do you ... » | 10 am, like frickin' clockwork. Grrr... » | My test this morning went pretty well I think. Th... » | Laser tag was fun, it would have been more fun if ... » | Well, so much for my plan (read the last paragraph... »



The bartender who works the lunch shift at Logan's and knows our regular meal orders by heart is leaving! He's always been really nice to us and very attentive when we come in for lunch. Now some new person will be there and it just won't be the same to have to explain my what I want when I order lunch instead of "The usual?" "Yup." Saddness. =( I hope he does well at his next job though; he's going to be writing proposals and doing research for companies to help them with proxy voting. Doesn't sounds very fun to me, but I'm sure it's a better paycheck than Logan's and at least he'll have health care benefits now. Goodbye nameless Logan's bartender who was always awesome to us at lunch time.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker