« Home | I almost died today coming back from Lockheed; but... » | Looks like some more snow is on the way. We're su... » | Well, we just lost at home to Duke as prediucted. ... » | I dunno, you tell me what the difference is: » | I love Saab's new "Maintain Your Identity" commerc... » | F$U is really on a 7-game losing streak? Huh... ... » | Mmmm... Chocolate cake for breakfast. Thanks Tod... » | Should I be concerned that I got a call on 2/11/05... » | The bartender who works the lunch shift at Logan's... » | Happy Engineers Week to all my engineer friends! »



Eating pure pepper concentrate? Bad idea. Tasty, but a bad idea. We were at California Tortilla for lunch and they have some hot sauce that's called Tom's Insanity sauce or something close to it. Todd brought over a cap full and said "smell this but don't eat it." I of course took that as a challenge. (And I couldn't resist the inherent allusion to "the Merciless Peppers of Quetzlzacatenango! Grown deep in the jungle primeval by the inmates of a Guatemalan insane asylum") So without even smelling it, my finger went into the cap and promptly into my mouth. I was dissapointed by the lack of instant insanity. For about 15 seconds. Then my entire mouth, troat, and sinuses simultaneously and spontaneously combusted. My sinuses haven't felt that good in forever. It took about 15 minutes of watery eyes and burning tongue before I recovered, but wow, I haven't been abel to breath that freely in months. To hell with sudafed, I'm buying whatever that stuff was next time I get sick.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker