« Home | I dunno, you tell me what the difference is: » | I love Saab's new "Maintain Your Identity" commerc... » | F$U is really on a 7-game losing streak? Huh... ... » | Mmmm... Chocolate cake for breakfast. Thanks Tod... » | Should I be concerned that I got a call on 2/11/05... » | The bartender who works the lunch shift at Logan's... » | Happy Engineers Week to all my engineer friends! » | The bastards upstairs are vacuuming again at 2 am.... » | My legs still hurt too. A lot. More than yesterd... » | Just got back from my uncle Bobby's. He called a ... »



Well, we just lost at home to Duke as prediucted. But it was only by 4 and we stayed in it the whole game. Our defense looked really good all night, but our offense was basically MIA. So, yeah, we lost, but we played hard the whole game, so I'm okay with that.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker