« Home | Well, we just lost at home to Duke as prediucted. ... » | I dunno, you tell me what the difference is: » | I love Saab's new "Maintain Your Identity" commerc... » | F$U is really on a 7-game losing streak? Huh... ... » | Mmmm... Chocolate cake for breakfast. Thanks Tod... » | Should I be concerned that I got a call on 2/11/05... » | The bartender who works the lunch shift at Logan's... » | Happy Engineers Week to all my engineer friends! » | The bastards upstairs are vacuuming again at 2 am.... » | My legs still hurt too. A lot. More than yesterd... »



Looks like some more snow is on the way. We're supposed to get 5-8 inches last I heard, starting around 5 am and continuing until 9 pm or so. Maybe I'll get a 3-day weekend or something. We'll see. Hopefully it won't impede Craig's departure tomorrow either. Nothing sucks more than getting snowed in at the airport.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker