« Home | Eating pure pepper concentrate? Bad idea. Tasty,... » | I almost died today coming back from Lockheed; but... » | Looks like some more snow is on the way. We're su... » | Well, we just lost at home to Duke as prediucted. ... » | I dunno, you tell me what the difference is: » | I love Saab's new "Maintain Your Identity" commerc... » | F$U is really on a 7-game losing streak? Huh... ... » | Mmmm... Chocolate cake for breakfast. Thanks Tod... » | Should I be concerned that I got a call on 2/11/05... » | The bartender who works the lunch shift at Logan's... »



Happy French Fry Friday! I wish I lived in Tri-cities, WA... Well, not really. But French Fry Friday sounds like fun anyway.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker