« Home | Since I fell asleep on the couch this afternoon I ... » | Looks like I was wrong about my car being okay. M... » | Also, hooray for payday! =) » | Happy French Fry Friday! I wish I lived in Tri-ci... » | Eating pure pepper concentrate? Bad idea. Tasty,... » | I almost died today coming back from Lockheed; but... » | Looks like some more snow is on the way. We're su... » | Well, we just lost at home to Duke as prediucted. ... » | I dunno, you tell me what the difference is: » | I love Saab's new "Maintain Your Identity" commerc... »



From SLC Punk!, words to live by:

Mike - Hey Mark! How you doing old man?
Mark - Fuck! I am not old mother fucker!
Mike - Oh no... I just... You know, I mean, you're older than anyone else here.
Mark - That depends on how you look at it. I'm young in my heart. Younger than any of these assholes over there. You know Bob, he's always looking for pain. That's why I don't understand you Americans; you're always looking for pain.
Mike - Yeah, well, you know what? It pains me to hear you say that Mark. It really does.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker