« Home | Looks like I was wrong about my car being okay. M... » | Also, hooray for payday! =) » | Happy French Fry Friday! I wish I lived in Tri-ci... » | Eating pure pepper concentrate? Bad idea. Tasty,... » | I almost died today coming back from Lockheed; but... » | Looks like some more snow is on the way. We're su... » | Well, we just lost at home to Duke as prediucted. ... » | I dunno, you tell me what the difference is: » | I love Saab's new "Maintain Your Identity" commerc... » | F$U is really on a 7-game losing streak? Huh... ... »



Since I fell asleep on the couch this afternoon I didn't get to listen to GT@Miami on the radio (since it wasn't on TV up here anyway). So of course they won. Looks like we have a shot at finishing at .500 in the ACC. I would have thought we'd have a better season and finish a little higher, but I guess we'll see what happens in the next couple games. Or rather, you all will, but I won't be watching/listening since I'm pretty sure now that I'm a bad luck charm for the team. Oh well.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker