« Home | If it wasn't for the ludicrous foul situation that... » | Being at work for 11.5 hours today wasn't as much ... » | Looks like the snow started finally. Lots and lot... » | Stupid Oscars... Now there's no Simpsons on tonig... » | Emily and I have been together for 18 months today... » | From SLC Punk!, words to live by:Mike - Hey Mark! ... » | Since I fell asleep on the couch this afternoon I ... » | Looks like I was wrong about my car being okay. M... » | Also, hooray for payday! =) » | Happy French Fry Friday! I wish I lived in Tri-ci... »



Since we've been busy converting all of our workstations and servers for my project over to classified equipment, there hasn't been a lot of stuff to work on. So I took some time yesterday and today to reorganize my desk. I got hanging file folders and everything and my desk is so organized now. I can find anything I need without having to dig through a mountain (albet a neatly stacked mountain) of papers! Hooray!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker