« Home | Being at work for 11.5 hours today wasn't as much ... » | Looks like the snow started finally. Lots and lot... » | Stupid Oscars... Now there's no Simpsons on tonig... » | Emily and I have been together for 18 months today... » | From SLC Punk!, words to live by:Mike - Hey Mark! ... » | Since I fell asleep on the couch this afternoon I ... » | Looks like I was wrong about my car being okay. M... » | Also, hooray for payday! =) » | Happy French Fry Friday! I wish I lived in Tri-ci... » | Eating pure pepper concentrate? Bad idea. Tasty,... »



If it wasn't for the ludicrous foul situation that we got ourselves in, GT would have won by 10 points easily. Here's the Georgia Tech @ Wake Forest box score from ESPN. This is what happens when I watch us play. We blow an 8 point halftime lead and lose by 7 instead. Our stats are all about even otherwise, but the 16/17 free throws for GT doesn't quite stack up to the 35/46 for Wake. You're kidding right? Let's say they even shot 20 of 25, we'd still have won. But those 19 extra free points killed us. Brian has officially changed his vote to GT Athletics - Masters of the Second-Half Choke. This shouldn't even make me mad anymore since it happens so often, but it still does. I really thought the way BJ was heating up tonight that we'd edge out Wake and then stomp Clemson to finish strong. Maybe make a good run in the ACC tourney and get like a 6 or 7 seed in the NCAA tourney and get back to the Sweet 16. But now we have to beat Clemson just to finish 8-8, and they're going to be flying after clipping VT at the buzzer last night. Oh well. As I've said before, I really think we'd benefit from playing in the NIT this year. We'd probably be able to get into the quarterfinals at least, and that would be respectable. Instead, if we go to the NCAA, we'll likely get seeded 8 or 9 or 10 and have to play a 1 or 2 seed in the second round (assuming we even get that far). We'll see what happens in the next 10 days I suppose.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker