« Home | I had a dream this morning after I went back to be... » | I think maybe I'm become an unwilling contestant o... » | For the last couple days, my body seems to have de... » | By now I really should know better than to ever le... » | I went over to Bobby's last night for dinner. Sus... » | So I got up nice and early today, took a shower, a... » | Since we've been busy converting all of our workst... » | If it wasn't for the ludicrous foul situation that... » | Being at work for 11.5 hours today wasn't as much ... » | Looks like the snow started finally. Lots and lot... »



I hereby submit further proof that Adam and 7 am go together like water and Cesium. Or maybe proof that I should never be left unsupervised in a bathroom with hair styling products. Or possibly just that I have extremely poor judgment of what is and what is not a good idea at 7:30 in the morning.

I really wish my hair wasn't so damned curly sometimes. It really makes doing anything fun with it rather complicated, somewhat time-consuming, and ultimately futile.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker