« Home | You know what would make the best ring tone ever? ... » | I've been on a cleaning kick recently. I've manag... » | blogger, you're so painfully slow to publish somet... » | Today's question you don't really want answered: ... » | Whoopsie daisy: Wake Forest's Paul suspended. I ... » | Calendar is back. Not really the way I want it, b... » | It's days like today that remind me of a little so... » | The weather is trying to fool me! Yesterday it wa... » | I hereby submit further proof that Adam and 7 am g... » | I had a dream this morning after I went back to be... »



How does a team beat Duke twice in one season, and then lose not once, not twice, but thrice, to Clemson in the same season? Maryland's even more bipolar than Georgia Tech... ESPN Recap - Clemson vs. Maryland Pity too, I think Maryland/UNC would have been a good matchup. NC State/Wake should be good tomorrow though, and then I expect Duke to obliterate UVA who just slipped past Miami in the opening round today. If we make it past VT, I don't really want to play UNC, but if Clemson manages to sneak past them, I'll be scared of them too. But a win over VT would probably be enough to get us into the NCAA tourney and since I've all but given up any hope of actually winning the ACC tournment anyway, I guess that's the best thing that could happen to GT now. Hopefully I'll actually be able to watch some games tomorrow.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker