« Home | Whoopsie daisy: Wake Forest's Paul suspended. I ... » | Calendar is back. Not really the way I want it, b... » | It's days like today that remind me of a little so... » | The weather is trying to fool me! Yesterday it wa... » | I hereby submit further proof that Adam and 7 am g... » | I had a dream this morning after I went back to be... » | I think maybe I'm become an unwilling contestant o... » | For the last couple days, my body seems to have de... » | By now I really should know better than to ever le... » | I went over to Bobby's last night for dinner. Sus... »



Today's question you don't really want answered: why was there a conference room chair from the next floor up in the bathroom on my floor sitting in front of the middle sink, which was covered with blood splatters?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker