« Home | blogger, you're so painfully slow to publish somet... » | Today's question you don't really want answered: ... » | Whoopsie daisy: Wake Forest's Paul suspended. I ... » | Calendar is back. Not really the way I want it, b... » | It's days like today that remind me of a little so... » | The weather is trying to fool me! Yesterday it wa... » | I hereby submit further proof that Adam and 7 am g... » | I had a dream this morning after I went back to be... » | I think maybe I'm become an unwilling contestant o... » | For the last couple days, my body seems to have de... »



I've been on a cleaning kick recently. I've managed to get rid of 2 boxes of stuff in my closet. And I have a whole bag full of clothes to take to salvation army or something. I know all that now-empty space will go away when Emily moves is, but for now it's impressive, and she's at least half the reason I'm tossing all this old crap anyway. Yay for productivity and yay for throwing away things I don't need anymore!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker