« Home | Yay for Tech winning! Now I just have to figure o... » | Tale of the tracker: for the first 3 months I was ... » | Poor Clemson... They were so close to a huge upse... » | Holy crap... Clemson has been walking all over UN... » | We went to the Bombay Cafe for lunch today. Mmmmm... » | How does a team beat Duke twice in one season, and... » | You know what would make the best ring tone ever? ... » | I've been on a cleaning kick recently. I've manag... » | blogger, you're so painfully slow to publish somet... » | Today's question you don't really want answered: ... »



It's really none of my business, but I just can't help but be so happy about it. Huge congratulations are in order for Tommy and Steph! I love you guys! Go read their respective blogs if you don't know what I'm talking about since it's not my place to tell you.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker