« Home | We went to the Bombay Cafe for lunch today. Mmmmm... » | How does a team beat Duke twice in one season, and... » | You know what would make the best ring tone ever? ... » | I've been on a cleaning kick recently. I've manag... » | blogger, you're so painfully slow to publish somet... » | Today's question you don't really want answered: ... » | Whoopsie daisy: Wake Forest's Paul suspended. I ... » | Calendar is back. Not really the way I want it, b... » | It's days like today that remind me of a little so... » | The weather is trying to fool me! Yesterday it wa... »



Holy crap... Clemson has been walking all over UNC. Is UNC just beaing lazy because they know they have a #1 seed in the NCAA tournament locked up already? Are they just bowing out to avoid risk of injury to their players before the big dance? I hope not. Dean Smith would never have stood for such shenanigans, and neither would Kansas-era Roy Williams, but with the pretentious-UNC-asshole-era Roy Williams now coaching, who knows. Maybe Clemson is just on a hot streak after beating Maryland last night? Oh well. I wish I had a TV in my office, or that I didn't have to work today. I don't have that much to do since the bay downstairs is FUBARed and our fileserver up here is on the fritz, so I have to stop what I'm working about ever 30-40 minutes anyway. I should just go home and watch the GT/VT game at 2:30. I won't, but I should. D.C. is turning into upset city. What's next? UVA leading Duke by 13 with 9 minutes to go later tonight? Now I have to sit here and keep refreshing the game to see what happens and if UNC makes a comeback or not. So much for productivity. GD should block the word basketball from the web server from now until the first week of April so I won't get distracted...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker