« Home | So much to do today, so little energy... Good thi... » | I love when I go to bed tired at a reasonable time... » | Brian just called to make sure I wasn't watching t... » | I went to lunch at Panera (mmm, Panera...) today w... » | It's really none of my business, but I just can't ... » | Yay for Tech winning! Now I just have to figure o... » | Tale of the tracker: for the first 3 months I was ... » | Poor Clemson... They were so close to a huge upse... » | Holy crap... Clemson has been walking all over UN... » | We went to the Bombay Cafe for lunch today. Mmmmm... »



And while I'm thinking about it (I don't know why, but I am), I'm planning to replace my rear brake wheel cylinders this weekend. The actual mechincs of it don't seem that complex, but I've never done it before. Does anyone have any experience with drum brakes that could lend some advice? Especially any tips on how best to bleed the brake lines after the swap and any tricks to keep fluid off the shoes so I don't have to replace those too. Thanks.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker