« Home | I love when I go to bed tired at a reasonable time... » | Brian just called to make sure I wasn't watching t... » | I went to lunch at Panera (mmm, Panera...) today w... » | It's really none of my business, but I just can't ... » | Yay for Tech winning! Now I just have to figure o... » | Tale of the tracker: for the first 3 months I was ... » | Poor Clemson... They were so close to a huge upse... » | Holy crap... Clemson has been walking all over UN... » | We went to the Bombay Cafe for lunch today. Mmmmm... » | How does a team beat Duke twice in one season, and... »



So much to do today, so little energy... Good thing Manish and Dave are leaving in an hour and will be gone until noon on Wednesday so I won't be interupted as much while I try to get my work done. I think in about an hour I'm going to be ready for a nap too. Maybe I'll just go home for an hour and lay on the couch, then come back to work... Hmmm... That seems like a recipe for disaster. I'd probably wake up at 10 pm or something. Oh well. I'll just get a soda and increase my candy intake until 4:30 when I can cut myself off and ride the sugar buzz until I get home. Not sleeping enough sucks big time.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker