« Home | Brian just called to make sure I wasn't watching t... » | I went to lunch at Panera (mmm, Panera...) today w... » | It's really none of my business, but I just can't ... » | Yay for Tech winning! Now I just have to figure o... » | Tale of the tracker: for the first 3 months I was ... » | Poor Clemson... They were so close to a huge upse... » | Holy crap... Clemson has been walking all over UN... » | We went to the Bombay Cafe for lunch today. Mmmmm... » | How does a team beat Duke twice in one season, and... » | You know what would make the best ring tone ever? ... »



I love when I go to bed tired at a reasonable time (11:30) only to wake up at 2 am and be unable to go back to sleep. That's just straight up awesome... Tomorrow's gonna suck.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker