« Home | Syracuse losing to Vermont may have hosed my brack... » | What the hell happened to the Lobos?? 11 points i... » | It is such a nice day outside! It's sunny and not... » | Since it's getting close to lunch time and I'm get... » | I had this dream last night that I was Simon Belmo... » | Adam and early do not mix well. I've been at work... » | Time for some NCAA bracket talk: GT's 5 seed is d... » | I hate Cox. That is all. » | And while I'm thinking about it (I don't know why,... » | So much to do today, so little energy... Good thi... »



Holy Crap!!!! Bucknell over Kansas?!?! My alphabetic bracket still has a chance! I had Alabama beating Bucknell for the championship. How many other people had that? Very few I suspect even had Bucknell making the second round. Yeah mindlessly picking a bracket based on school name! I love March Madness. =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker