« Home | At least I'm not the reason GT bit so hard today a... » | Poor Emily is stuck in awful awful traffic because... » | You can tell you've been working on a car when aft... » | And so far today has been fabuous in terms of the ... » | Brake job completed successfully. Total cost - ab... » | Holy Crap!!!! Bucknell over Kansas?!?! My alphab... » | Syracuse losing to Vermont may have hosed my brack... » | What the hell happened to the Lobos?? 11 points i... » | It is such a nice day outside! It's sunny and not... » | Since it's getting close to lunch time and I'm get... »



I was almost on time for work today (a rarity when Emily is in town), until I stepped in a lake on the way to the car and managed to drench my left leg up to my thigh and splash a good portion of my right leg in the process. So one clean, dry change of pants later, I'm now at work. Today would have been a perfect day to call in "sick," except that I have a ton of work to do before our design review tomorrow and I can't not do it, and everyone else is too busy with their stuff for me to pass this off to. Oh well. At least I've still got Friday off.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker