« Home | Poor Emily is stuck in awful awful traffic because... » | You can tell you've been working on a car when aft... » | And so far today has been fabuous in terms of the ... » | Brake job completed successfully. Total cost - ab... » | Holy Crap!!!! Bucknell over Kansas?!?! My alphab... » | Syracuse losing to Vermont may have hosed my brack... » | What the hell happened to the Lobos?? 11 points i... » | It is such a nice day outside! It's sunny and not... » | Since it's getting close to lunch time and I'm get... » | I had this dream last night that I was Simon Belmo... »



At least I'm not the reason GT bit so hard today against Lousiville since I didn't even get to watch more than 30 second of the game because CBS are monopolistic fascists. Then, again, I'm nto sure I wanted to watch our monumental collapse on both offense and defense. Oh well. At least there have been some good upsets and some realyl close games and I hope there are more to come.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker