« Home | You can tell you've been working on a car when aft... » | And so far today has been fabuous in terms of the ... » | Brake job completed successfully. Total cost - ab... » | Holy Crap!!!! Bucknell over Kansas?!?! My alphab... » | Syracuse losing to Vermont may have hosed my brack... » | What the hell happened to the Lobos?? 11 points i... » | It is such a nice day outside! It's sunny and not... » | Since it's getting close to lunch time and I'm get... » | I had this dream last night that I was Simon Belmo... » | Adam and early do not mix well. I've been at work... »



Poor Emily is stuck in awful awful traffic because of an accident at 3 pm today on I-95 that closed the entire road exceot the right shoulder. There had better be a whole mess of dead bodies for this to still be a problem at 7 pm. She called me at 6 to say she was at Potomac Mills, and when she still wasn't here, I called her just now expecting to see her car pull in as soon as I called. Apparently she just a few minutes ago got onto 123 and of course traffic is moving slow as molasses there too. VDOT, as usual, blows. Emily's threatened to write a letter (which she could have done already with the amount of time she's been sitting in traffic) and I'm irate as well because some dumb accident from 4+ hours ago is keeping my girlfriend from me. And it's nto just the slow cleanup and poor traffic management, it's the lack of notification to motorists about the incident and the lack of giving them alternatives to sitting in barely moving traffic for hours. You can go to hell VDOT. I learned to hate you doing my Eagle project when I was 16 and here we are 7.5 years later and I still hate you.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker