« Home | And so far today has been fabuous in terms of the ... » | Brake job completed successfully. Total cost - ab... » | Holy Crap!!!! Bucknell over Kansas?!?! My alphab... » | Syracuse losing to Vermont may have hosed my brack... » | What the hell happened to the Lobos?? 11 points i... » | It is such a nice day outside! It's sunny and not... » | Since it's getting close to lunch time and I'm get... » | I had this dream last night that I was Simon Belmo... » | Adam and early do not mix well. I've been at work... » | Time for some NCAA bracket talk: GT's 5 seed is d... »



You can tell you've been working on a car when after washing your hands several times and taking a shower, there's still dirt under your finger nails (even though I cut them 2 days ago) and the valleys of your finger prints are dark with grime. I don't know how else to get this stuff off. Soap has done all it can do. I've tried nail polish remover and rubbing alcohol. Now I'm just going to let time take care of it for me. I figure if it won't come off with soap, it's not going to come off on my food either.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker