« Home | Big important high level design meetings are aweso... » | I was almost on time for work today (a rarity when... » | At least I'm not the reason GT bit so hard today a... » | Poor Emily is stuck in awful awful traffic because... » | You can tell you've been working on a car when aft... » | And so far today has been fabuous in terms of the ... » | Brake job completed successfully. Total cost - ab... » | Holy Crap!!!! Bucknell over Kansas?!?! My alphab... » | Syracuse losing to Vermont may have hosed my brack... » | What the hell happened to the Lobos?? 11 points i... »



Also of note today, Manish is still in Groton, but no longer on the Seawolf. He's still got work to do, but is banned (along with the other contractors and the entire crew) from getting onboard by NCIS until their investigation of a sailor comitting suicide last night is complete. As I've mentioned to a few people in the past, the submarine service conducts no formal phsychological testing of potential crewmembers (which seems careless given the fact that you're turning over the controls of a multi-billion dollar death-machine to a bunch of 18-24 year old boys). I believe officers are screened since, at least in theory, they're the ones in charge. Anyway, kind of a downer today I guess.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker