« Home | I just cut my hair. Holy crap. First of all, I'm... » | In other news, I passed my Mensa entrance exams an... » | Looks like winter may be roaring its final death k... » | And of course, it's raining, again, as always... =( » | Emily's gone back to school. =( And now I don't ... » | I took yesterday off so I could spend some more ti... » | Also of note today, Manish is still in Groton, but... » | Big important high level design meetings are aweso... » | I was almost on time for work today (a rarity when... » | At least I'm not the reason GT bit so hard today a... »



Also, I'm totally hooked on the Dropkick Murphys again. There's just something about bagpipes. I'm not sure if it's my partly Scottish blood or just the fact that bagpipes are awesome. I've told people on several occasions that if I could learn to play any instrument, hands down it would be bagpipes. And besides, it's not really Amazing Grace or Fields of Athenry unless it's played by DKM.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker