« Home | Looks like winter may be roaring its final death k... » | And of course, it's raining, again, as always... =( » | Emily's gone back to school. =( And now I don't ... » | I took yesterday off so I could spend some more ti... » | Also of note today, Manish is still in Groton, but... » | Big important high level design meetings are aweso... » | I was almost on time for work today (a rarity when... » | At least I'm not the reason GT bit so hard today a... » | Poor Emily is stuck in awful awful traffic because... » | You can tell you've been working on a car when aft... »



In other news, I passed my Mensa entrance exams and will be joining the organization shortly. This is likely the last you'll hear from me on the subject other than Mensa-related events that may appear on my calendar.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker