« Home | I took yesterday off so I could spend some more ti... » | Also of note today, Manish is still in Groton, but... » | Big important high level design meetings are aweso... » | I was almost on time for work today (a rarity when... » | At least I'm not the reason GT bit so hard today a... » | Poor Emily is stuck in awful awful traffic because... » | You can tell you've been working on a car when aft... » | And so far today has been fabuous in terms of the ... » | Brake job completed successfully. Total cost - ab... » | Holy Crap!!!! Bucknell over Kansas?!?! My alphab... »



Emily's gone back to school. =( And now I don't get to see her until school's over, which is 6 weeks away. But then it'll realistically probably be another week after that before she actually gets up here. That's almost as long as when she was in Brussels. At least this time we're not separated by the Atlantic Ocean and I'm not lonely, miserable, and unemployed. I love her so much. It just breaks my heart whenever she has to leave. I knew this long-distance thing would be hard, but I had no idea how emotionally draining it would be. But at least we're past the half way point and hopefully *crosses fingers* we'll have the whole summer together. I can make it until then, I think. As Tesla put it: "love will find a waaa-aaay!"

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker