« Home | In other news, I passed my Mensa entrance exams an... » | Looks like winter may be roaring its final death k... » | And of course, it's raining, again, as always... =( » | Emily's gone back to school. =( And now I don't ... » | I took yesterday off so I could spend some more ti... » | Also of note today, Manish is still in Groton, but... » | Big important high level design meetings are aweso... » | I was almost on time for work today (a rarity when... » | At least I'm not the reason GT bit so hard today a... » | Poor Emily is stuck in awful awful traffic because... »



I just cut my hair. Holy crap. First of all, I'm definitely going to be bald (thanks a lot DNA...) later on in life - my hair is already running away from my face and I think I'm developing a thin patch on teh back center of my head. Whatever, I'll just shave it and look like a monk or something. Second of all, I forgot what I looked like with short hair. It's still long compared to the way it was throughout most of my college years (minus the mohawk). But I don't think it's been this short since Laura and Greg's wedding in September. Now that it's starting to get warm *crosses fingers* I figure I don't need to retain as much heat on my head. Plus I like not needing a comb. And towel-drying my hair leaves it looking perfect (as perfect as my hair ever gets anyway...) with no effort (combing). Whee! Now that I am a working professional though, I'm not sure I'll ever cut it much shorter than this. We'll see how fast I get bald I guess since that will dictate my future hair styles.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker