« Home | Also, I'm totally hooked on the Dropkick Murphys a... » | I just cut my hair. Holy crap. First of all, I'm... » | In other news, I passed my Mensa entrance exams an... » | Looks like winter may be roaring its final death k... » | And of course, it's raining, again, as always... =( » | Emily's gone back to school. =( And now I don't ... » | I took yesterday off so I could spend some more ti... » | Also of note today, Manish is still in Groton, but... » | Big important high level design meetings are aweso... » | I was almost on time for work today (a rarity when... »



So my probable business trip next week is now substantially less than probable. In fact, the probability is very close to zero now. They postponed the training until after sea trials, which probably won't be for another couple months. Seems kind of silly to me to take a boat out with all new equipment that you haven't been trained on yet, but what do I know?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker