« Home | Mmmmm, Cadbury egg... *drool* » | Seriously impacted [Blogger] performance - yeah, n... » | Someone thought it would be a good idea to park th... » | I was lied to by my weather source. It's only sup... » | So my probable business trip next week is now subs... » | Also, I'm totally hooked on the Dropkick Murphys a... » | I just cut my hair. Holy crap. First of all, I'm... » | In other news, I passed my Mensa entrance exams an... » | Looks like winter may be roaring its final death k... » | And of course, it's raining, again, as always... =( »



Looks like my business trip is back on again, for now. I'm supposedly leaving at noon on Sunday and coming back at noon on Saturday. Suck. Those few days up there after Dave leaves should be a good chance to get some work done in the evenings though. Or at least to read a book. Too bad I'm going up there with Fred too. Super suck.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker